Welcome to the Burbank Coordinating Council (BCC)
Burbank Coordinating Council began in 1933 and is a 501(c)3 not for profit service organization. It is solely developed by volunteers to serve the Burbank community.
What does the BCC do?
We work within our community alongside other nonprofit organizations to deliver program opportunities for financially disadvantaged families and the children of those families.
When are the meetings?
Meetings are held the 1st Monday of every month from Oct - May. From 12 - 1:30 PM on ZOOM.
How do I become a Member?
Becoming a member is easy! Simply click here to go to our online signup. Memberships are $20/year for individuals and $30/year for organizations.
What are the benefits of being a member?
Membership to BCC gives you:
1. The opportunity to speak at any association meeting about your business or organization.
2. At each association meeting BCC invites a community leader to speak on different and interesting topics.
3. It's an opportunity to meet other leaders within the community.
4. Membership also gives you access to run for BCC Board positions, hold a Committee Chair position or be on a committee.
5. 10% discount on all ticketed events BCC holds throughout the year.